Unfortunately our season was a little shorter than we had hoped for but that is sport. Having formed a new team around a core of girls that played Mollie Dive for the last two season, success for the 2018/19 team is not just measured by game results / overall position, but more personal development, commitment and most importantly enjoyment, and in these areas the girls have excelled.
The cricket displayed was at a very high standard, and there were still so many achievements that we are all proud of, especially:
- Highest Mollie Dive Score Ever by Manly
- Best Ever Mollie Dive Bowling Figures by Manly and 4th overall in competition (since 2009/10)
- Highest second wicket partnerships for Mollie Dive Manly Team
- Highest third wicket partnerships for Mollie Dive Manly Team
- Highest seventh wicket partnerships for Mollie Dive Manly Team
Well done to our leading run Scorers:
- Chloe Osborne with 143 runs @ 47.7
- Lulu Ryals with 81 runs @ 20.2
- Kate Salmon with 78 runs @ 19.5
And to our leading wicket takers:
- Ellie James with 8 wickets @ 5.6
- Maya Nicey with 7 wickets @ 8.4
- Chloe Osborne with 5 wickets @ 9.6
The girls had fun and formed some wonderful friendships, we look forward to supporting the rest of the Manly teams this coming weekend.
On behalf of the girls thanks to everyone for your support!
Post-Game Milkshakes with North Shore
2018/19 Manly Mollie Dive Team